Title: Can’t Live Without You
Author: Andrew Grey
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Release Date: Sept 12 2016
Edition/Formats Available In: eBook & Print
Justin Hawthorne worked hard to realize his silver-screen dreams, making his way from small-town Pennsylvania to Hollywood and success. But it hasn’t come without sacrifice. When Justin’s father kicked him out for being gay, George Miller’s family offered to take him in, but circumstances prevented it. Now Justin is back in town and has come face to face with George, the man he left without so much as a good-bye… and the man he’s never stopped loving.
Justin’s disappearance hit George hard, but he’s made a life for himself as a home nurse and finds fulfillment in helping others. When he sees Justin again, George realizes the hole in his heart never mended, and he isn’t the only one in need of healing. Justin needs time out of the public eye to find himself again, and George and his mother cannot turn him away. As they stay together in George’s home, old feelings are rekindled. Is a second chance possible when everything George cares about is in Pennsylvania and Justin must return to his career in California? First they’ll have to deal with the reason for Justin’s abrupt departure all those years ago.
Top 5 Resources You Use as an Author When Writing Your Novels
1) The internet – Its amazing the information you can find. But be careful not to take everything at face value. There is good information but a lot of wrong and misleading information as well.
2) My own experiences. – I like to think that these add authenticity and depth to a story.
3) Friends – I have a wide range of friends with varying experiences that I can talk to. I like to think of this as a way to magnify my own experiences
4) The library – I know it sounds old fashioned, but I love to go to the temple of books and absorb the atmosphere sometimes.
5) Dominic. – Having someone you trust for information as well as an honest opinion is amazing!
Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing) He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Facebook Group All the Way with Andrew Grey
For Other Works by Andrew Grey
(Please Be Sure To Stop by His Website to See All of His Works)