Title: Rekindled Flame
Author: Andrew Grey
Series: (Set in the Bronco Boys Universe) (Book 1 in Spin Off)
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Release Date: June 13 2016
Edition/Formats Available In: eBook & Print
Morgan has worked hard to build a home for himself after a nomadic childhood. When Morgan is called to a fire, he finds the family out front, but their tenant still inside. He rescues Richard Smalley, who turns out to be an old friend he hasn't seen in years and the one person he regretted leaving behind.
Richard has had a hard life. He served in the military where he lost the use of his legs and has been struggling to make his way since coming home. Now that he no longer has a place to live, Morgan takes him in, but when someone attempts to set fire to Morgan’s house, they both become suspicious and wonder what's going on.
Years ago Morgan was gutted when Richard moved away, so he’s happy to pick things up where they left off, but now that Richard seems to be the target of an arsonist, he may not be the safest person to be around.
Great Characters Lead the Way for Amazing Plots
CHARACTER NAME: Richard NOVEL TITLE: Rekindled Flame
1. DO THEY HAVE A GOAL: Richard’s goal is very simple, to be able to live and provide for himself.
2. DO THEY HAVE A MOTIVATION: Richard is motivated by one of our most basic instincts, survival. He managed to make it through combat alive, if not physically the same, and now life is proving to be a challenge.
3. DO THEY HAVE A PURPOSE: Richard’s Purpose is to survive.
4. DO THEY HAVE A FEAR: Richard’s fear is that he will be useless and good for nothing and no one.
5. DO THEY HAVE A FLAW: Pride.
6. DO THEY HAVE A HISTORY: Oh yes. Richard lost the use of his legs in combat and is simply trying to find his way back. Its turning out to be a longer road than he expected.
7. DO THEY HAVE A PRESENT STORY: Richard has been living with the relative of a friend until their house burns down and leaves Richard homeless.
9. DO THEY HAVE INTERESTS: Richard is smart and he’s found sometimes work using his brain instead of his body.
12. DO THEY HAVE A LOVE: He did. Richard knew Morgan when they were younger. Life and circumstances they couldn’t control separated them. But Richard always remembered Morgan and when they meet again…
14. ARE THEY UNIQUE: I like to think so. Richard is the kind of man that I’d like to get to know. He has a good heart even if life had dealt him a shit hand. I like to think that its this kind of man who live through what life throws at him and comes out strong on the other end.
17. DO THEY SUFFER: Richard suffers from the loss of his legs, his home, and the people in his life. I think he’s suffered more than anyone deserves.
20. WHAT IS THEIR TYPE: Morgan!
Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing) He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Facebook Group All the Way with Andrew Grey
For Other Works by Andrew Grey
(Please Be Sure To Stop by His Website to See All of His Works)