Friday, November 22, 2019

Guest Post Enigma by Chriselda Barretto



Title: Enigma Erotic Soul Poetry
Author: Chriselda Barretto
Genre: Poetry
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: Sept 26 2019
Blurb/Synopsis:
 Born in the land where “The Kamasutra” originates, I have never taken eroticism lightly.
Even though sex is one of the most basic needs, humanity still shies away from talking about it.
With this book, through my poems I urge you to tastefully feel, visualise and just enjoy something that comes naturally to all of us. Enjoy the image depicted with each poem to enrich the surge of emotions you will feel!
Another journey, another path, discover some more of your emotions and let love flow through…

Book Link
Amazon               


Where do you get your ideas from when writing poetry?

Going back to the time when I had just discovered my passion for writing; it was very sudden and I felt this strong urge to put down on paper all that was running through my mind…it was surreal! I distinctly remember words and sentences forming in my head spontaneously, where I couldn’t help but nervously try to jot it all down.
There is this feeling of peace that creeps into me whenever I go into the deep thought of my writing process. I have to say that life, everyday situations, injustices, my personal experiences are some of the things that inspire me to write.
Ideas come freely depending on my mental and emotional state at that point. I am very creative and so a simple thought can grow into quite an explosive volcano…if the need calls for it!
Without a doubt, it is the gradual creation of a simple thought into a persona-the protagonist, eventually building into your story…that intrigues me every time.
Being able to challenge the human mind; digging deep only to reveal an unexpected, fantastical play of words meant to entice human emotion is inspirational!


Now Just For FUN

Favorite Candy?
Any kind of chocolate!

Favorite Beverage?
Tea in all its forms!

Favorite Season?
Spring!

Beach or Mountains?
Can’t decide…both really depending on whether I want to chill or meditate!

Shoes or Barefoot?
Heels outdoors/Barefoot indoors!

Night Owl or Early Bird?
Early Bird!


Chriselda, a multi-genre Author, Blogger and Speaker, with a background in Business Administration and Chemistry/Microbiology lives in Belgium. She is the host of the Podcast - The 3 Pillars and ART-IS-IN!
Having travelled the world extensively, as an Inflight Safety Training Instructor, she has worked in the Aviation industry for nearly two decades.
Always with a touch of artistic creativity along with being a professional modern jazz dancer, she also loves music and is passionate about writing! She is fluent in 5 languages & loves writing poetry, stories, and quotes. She has published over ten books and is working on more!
Her writing covers fiction and non-fiction, with the likes of poetry, horror, thriller, romance, supernatural, children's illustration, but she enjoys telling a story in narrative poetry the most! She currently has four WIPs and is also working on her Self-help/Image-Building Book, that she had first started on her blog: 'chriselda.blog'
A qualified Life Coach and Motivational Speaker, she also practices NLP and Mindfulness. Aiming to share her knowledge and experience, she is a speaker on many topics ranging from Creative Writing, Personal Development, and Aerotoxic Syndrome to Aviation Safety and Self-Publishing.

Author Links
Instagram @chriselda.barretto
Twitter @ ChriseldaBarr1



No comments:

Post a Comment